Thursday, June 14, 2007

a thing of beauty.

this morning i awoke at about 730 freezing my ass off.
stumbling around in the semidarkness for my heater remote control i switch it on.
impatiently waiting for the sweet warm air to come rushing through down to my face.
it reaches me.
i sleep again.

mum pounds on my door, "JOANNA! we're going now! come say bye to Judy!"
so i gingerly get out of bed and open my door...
to be greeted with a rush of cold air as my lovely warmth escaped to fight with his enemy.
i go downstairs to say goodbye and then mum tells me, "Oh, dia dalam kereta."
grrrrrrrr
-_-

she hands me her jacket which i put on over my shorts and tshirt
perfect winters day outfit.
i open to door to say goodbye to the grandmother "inlaw"
when i close the door my fingers feel numb from the ice that grew over the car windows through the night.

i go back inside wanting so desperately to kiss my mother goodbye so i can go to sleep again.
then she tells me...
"Oh by the way, your present is here."

my ears perk up, my eyes suddenly wide, my need to sleep vanished like the similiar need to pee.
i run to the kitchen counter where all good things seem to happen for me.
there it was, my new baby.
sealed in a horrible brown box but it didnt matter to me because i knew that inside was truly...
a thing of beauty.

as i tore the box open, there it lay in all its red sexy glory.
my Sefexy.
i carefully took her out of her nest and lay her in the palm of my hand, she looked like home there.
all the product of nature that came with her, i took off so lovingly and carefully, like a mother bathes her new born baby.

i rushed upstairs to show her where she would be living from now on.
i think she liked me too much to say anything about the mess.
i lay her down on the bed next to me and said, "I'll play with you when i wake up... i'm tired now"
so away i went, into my dream filled sleep...
dreams of my new baby
my thing of beauty
my iPod.




hahahahah yes i love my ipod so much i decided to write a mini drama.

LOVE IT!!!!!

xoxoxox,
jo

No comments: