Tuesday, June 05, 2007

girls w boyfriends

hello darlings,

lol i was having an interesting conversation w my dear friend Caryn the other day... she blogged about it and now i'm stealing her blog to put in my blog cuz i'm too lazy to blog about it.

makes sense?

"Gals with BOYFRIENDS

hello people (or to the gals who just feel threatened). below, will be a conversation i had with none other than my oh so dear friend JOANNA! this conversation is a result of how i am sorta restricted of meeting up with my guy friends with galfrens. so here goes:

dodo says:girls these days are just too insecure
caryn says:they need confidence like we do and trust in their bfs :p
dodo says:its like... omfg! my boyfriend actually have friends that are females!
dodo says:OBVIOUSLY they will try to seduce him
dodo says:cuz they are so attracted to my boy in that way
dodo says:and they are obviously such sluts they sooo dont care if he has a gf i.e. me!!!
caryn says:what a great representation
dodo says:can u like so imagine my face while makin that representation
dodo says:and my hand movements
dodo says:hahahahlol.

some gals can just hate us even more. then again, that was the truth, and i don't care. i'm just meaaannn. "


lol... clearly i am dodo.

okay i've got a pounding headache which i want to be better by tonight so i can grab a couple of drinks w caryn. i'm gonna go sleep nowww....

love ya!
jo

No comments: