Friday, June 15, 2007

freakinthefuckout

EXAM TODAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

k i am trying not to freak out but i have an exam today of which i know NOTHING for.
well okay la i know some stuff but not enough to do well i think.... i am calming myself down by telling myself its all gonna be common sense.... so just be calm and think commonsensely.

that didnt make sense but whatever.

THEN.... after my exam i have to rush straight to work (so sorry Joel & Larnee) cuz my manager called me yesterday and was like... "Please work, we need cashiers and nobody else can do it but you" or something along those lines.... so i had to say yes cuz like i AM the only cashier that knows what she's doing now... since the other 2 left. :(

THEN after work... i think i'll be going to Caryn's area for a house party although that might change since i might be wayyy too tired to party after that.

anyway, tmrw we (caryn&me) will be going to see a couple of houses...well if i dont stay over then i'll just be seeing one but she'll take photos to show me. :D




yea... so i need to start gettin ready for uni now... nice hot shower will be good to fight the fuckin cold 5 degrees that it is outside... then i need to figure out what i'm gonna wear to keep me from dying of pneumonia. -_-


LOVEEEEEEEE.
jo

No comments: