Monday, June 04, 2007

quick updates

hello darlings,


so sorry i havent been blogging for over a month... oops! anyway... heres a quick list of everything i can remember that has happened over the past may. :D


- i just finished my last assignment on friday so i'm gonna hand it in after this


- jordan officially hates me and is never gonna talk to me for the rest of his life


- i bought a new dress and a my lil pony t-shirt!!!!


- i went for a job interview at pancake parlour and got rejected... and i'm now waiting for rejection from Foodworks (supermarket)


- i finally saw caryn on saturday after 2 long weeks of not seeing her



and... i cant remember the rest. lol



anyway... last wednesday i traipsed over to uni for a so called study session w nick, giulia and devlin. BUT! nick was the only one that turned up... so... we attempted to study for our exam in the library (the study room where only smart Law students go) and after 20 mins decided we're too stupid for this room so we left.


oh oh! before we went to the study room, we terrorised an empty lecture hall. it was soooo funny! there was a projecter and microphones and so many things that we violated it was awesomE! i will put photos up of us once i can be bothered. We had our faces up on the big screen that is only used for notess.... we were saying things like, "testing testing 1 2 penis" and "nicholas is homosexual like randal" into the mic. it was so much fun. i wanna do it again! but i think its one of those once off things that is only fun once then it becomes stupid after that. lol


*breather*


my room is a mess again after me cleaning it just 2 weeks ago. its back to the state it was before. AND I DONT KNOW HOW!!!!


*2 hour break*


okay i just got back from uni and i submitted my LAST ASSIGNMENT THIS SEMESTER!!! fuckin freedom awaits me! woohooooo!!!!


/jumps around in circles messing up room further than it already is


anyway... i was thinking about cutting my hair again although i know my grandmother will kill me if i do... cuz she thinks long hair makes the guys go gaga but whatever long hair is way too much effort for me to keep bothering with it. so tell me... should i or should i not go under the chop?



tell me tell me!!!!
k la obviously the short hair photo is kinda stupid cuz i just tucked my hair into my shirt but just use ur imagination k? :P

*breathe*

oh lots of people have been saying shit about me and its really annoying cuz i cant confront them about it cuz i'm not supposed to tell them that i know cuz then the person who told me will get in trouble. its all one giant web of lies and it shits me to tears.
GARRR!!!!

anyhoo... i think i'm gonna attempt to clean my room again.... lets see how long it will take to get it messy. i bet 2 weeks... any takers? hahahah

love you all!
jo

p.s. i think the trip to KL in october is gonna happen cuz i've been talking to my dad and he said look up the airfares online. so hopefully yea! if i can save enough i'll be paying for my own flight to perth and to KL from perth then he can buy me a return ticket from KL to melbourne so i have NO choice but to keep going back!!! muahahahhahahahahaha!!!!!!

No comments: