Tuesday, June 12, 2007

birthday my birthday

hey lovelies,

well... yesterday i turned 22.
OLD DECREPIT HAG!
yes la yes... whatever. -_-

anyway... it was a nice quiet one at my house. Caryn & Krista came over to make me a cake.. twas good. :D mum made lunch and it was yummy... (which reminds me how hungry i am) and my whole family came over for lunch/dinner.

it was really nice having my friends over as well as my family... thats really all i need right now i guess.

We'll be heading out this saturday to get a tad wasted so whoever wants to join me please do. anyhoo... here is a lil vlog (where i look quite fat but meh whatever) and then piccies for ya'll.

http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h198/starfloss/?action=view¤t=MOV02771.flv

i dunno why my vid is not wanting to show here so follow the link like dorothy k?


PICTURES!

clearly so happy bout turning 22




birthday card from my lil cousins

caryn&i

misskris&i



caryn me and krista - love them heaps!



.brownsocks.bluesocks.feet.

the almighty chocolate fudge cake


nearly everyone and the desserts!

this pic embodies me - alcohol.chocolate.flirt.

LOL!

love much,
jo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bsdsnkjksa ignore paintings ntis imposes probably emancipate constraints priscilla immediate martys
lolikneri havaqatsu