Wednesday, June 06, 2007

i look like shit... so sue me.

i cut my fringe when i got out of the shower today....

BIG MISTAKE!





















......

...


ok la i dont look that bad...

here's a nicer one...

















*grins*


but yea anyway, today has been the most unproductive day ever! i really should start studying for my assignment next week but i so cannot be fucked.

it's just too many words... too many questions... too much of information that i know is gonna leave my head once i put it in there.... garrr!

i could be going to Haddon's with Caryn, Krista and Dee tonight but really its too far for me to go now and then try and get back home in time for Heroes. Plus i have to ask my mum to pick me up from the train station and she sooooo wont cuz House is on at that time as well... so I guess i'll just have to meet my babes some other time. SOON!

cuz Krista, the dear Canadian miss i only got to know this year is leaving us all in 3 weeks.
*sobs my lil dodo heart out*
which reminds me, i have to start designing a shirt for her. bunnylab style!

speaking of bunnylab... it is in the progress but we're just waiting for the holidays to come so we can really focus on gettin the printers and all that shit done.

OH! And if everything goes well, i'm plannin on moving out with Caryn soon. Hopefully by next month or latest a couple of months la. If the price is right, i'll be out of here!!! WOOHOO!!!

i'm lazy to blog more now so later!

love much,
jo

No comments: