Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Good morning sunshine!

Holy crap it's bright outside!
I was having a really wierd dream about how someone was filling my car in the Taman Tun petrol station and then as they were filling it, my car was accelerating and the more petrol was put into it the faster it went and I had no control. So, I was freaking out a lot. And I guess that's why Brad decided to wake me up by blasting the speakers with crazy music on.
Then he proceeded to open the curtains in our room.

Now, let me paint a picture for you. I like sleeping in darkness therefore I block out every source of possible light that might shine into this room. The curtains, thank the good Lord, are made of this crazy heavy dark brown material so noooooo light passes through at all. There's this little window above our bed which I've blocked out the sun using a pillow and the windows in our doors have been covered with dark blue clothes AND a sarong that I added. 

So what does my boyfriend do to wake me up? Flings the curtains open! Removes the pillow from the window! And opens the doors!

NOOOOOOOO!!!! I need to sleeeeppppp! God, he sucks sometimes.
I jest. I do love him. But being woken up when I still want to be sleeping is the worst feeling. Not like I have anything else to do with my time. 

Although, I do have an interview today. I'm trying not to jinx it by talking about it too much, but if you know me, you'll know that I can't keep my mouth shut for too long.

If this job thing doesn't work out, I'm going to be using some of the money from my next paycheck from the government to buy some materials so I can start making some jewellery. Just for personal use and maybe presents for people... since I'm too broke to buy presents.  

Alright I'm off, I'll leave you with a picture of the most stress I have to deal with in a day.


Ollie on my laptop

Love love!
 

No comments: