Saturday, January 24, 2009

boredom filler

I tag anyone who reads this.

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you.

1. I am heading out tonight with Sarah and her friends.

2. I am still recovering from last night. Twas rather massive.

3. I just realised how lazy people were back in the day when they said "Twas" and "Tis".

4. I miss Brad... well actually I'm just wondering whether he's alive or not.

5. Bunnies scare me.

6. So do stomachs that stick out of the carrier's clothes.

7. I burnt myself with my ciggarette today and now there's this big white blister mark. It stings like a bitch when I shower. Lovely.

8. I'm heading to BDO Melbourne on Monday! Way too much excitement pumping through my veins.

9. I straightened my hair. I don't know why... not like it made a huge, or any, difference.

10. I spent the whole of today recovering in my living room watching Gossip Girl.

11. Sarah is making orgasm noises in said room right now... I think she's imitating Australian Open tennis players.

12. I need to pee.

13. I had a million and one bags before I left Melbourne and now... I can't find them. :(

14. I keep finding money all over my room though... which is excellent!

15. I'm wearing my carolling outfit and it feels wierd to be going out in this knowing I'm not going to be singing Jingle Fucking Bells.

16. This past Christmas, I grew to hate Jingle Bells, Rudolph, Frosty, Silent Night and O Holy Night. ALOT.

17. My laptop is burning my burn. Not fun.

18. I thought it would be easy thinking of things to write but it's really not.

19. I could not imagine having size H boobies.

20. I'm perfectly happy with my B/C cup boobies.

21. I have approximately 10 soft toys in my room. I love them all equally because I do not discriminate.

22. I dream of riding camels for a living.

23. I bought a new toy and it's excellent!

24. I want a puppy.

25. I am gonna get soooooo drunk tonightttt


LOVE LOVE!

No comments: