Thursday, January 08, 2009

5 more days!

Hey loves and lovelies,

I've only got 5 more days till I leave on a plane to go back home for another 11 months. It's quite scary because I have no idea what I'll do once I get home. I'm scared I won't find a job. I'm scared I won't get accepted into uni. I'm scared my life will fall into a massive shit hole and I won't be able to get out.


In other news, my left hand hurts like crazy. Specifically my middle finger. I don't know what I did to it but it really really hurts. Feels like my finger is about to break off or something.

I'm waiting for Angie to pick me up so I can eatttttttttt dinner. Hurray he just rang he'll be here soonish. I hope.

On Saturday, me and a huge group of people are going to play with elephants at Kuala Gandah! We get to feed, bathe and ride the elephants. All for free! Isn't that fantastic? Who's going... well there's me, Thayne, Mae, Megan, Laila, Nicky, Derrick, Kristie, Jon, Joanne, Celina, Amir and Jacq. Belle and Parin might come but I'm not too sure yet.

I'll be getting my tattoo soon! Hurray!!!! BOO for Sheyna who was supposed to accompany me but now can't because of her back operation. :(

Alright, this finger is killing me. So i'm going to go now...

Love love,
jo

No comments: