Saturday, January 17, 2009

This is my Melbourne...

Hi all,

Back in Melbourne and loving it.

It was probably the worst flight I've ever been on in my whole entire life. All thanks to this one guy who was coughing his lungs out so hard that I could literally hear the pleghm being tossed around in the back of his throat from two seats in front of him.
Gross.

Mum and the Pinnocks picked me up from the airport after I was harassed by the Customs officer who thought there was meat in the Yee Sang (long life noodles) I brought back because on the ingredients it said there was "Pok" in it. It was like "Hirisan Pok something something". Lol.

Got home and hung out with mum and then later in the evening Jordan came over for dinner. We then went to Vic Market to meet up with Roy and Samantha... too bad for me that the night market was coming to a close. So we headed off to Rooftop but didn't manage to go in because we weren't on the "guest list". Fucking guest list my ass. They just didn't like the fact that we were wearing hoodies. Bah. NO MORE ROOFTOP FOR ME.

We went to a much cooler place anyway. St. Jeromes is a fucking wicked place... if you get a table like we did. It's not really that nice when you have to stand around in people's way and people fall on you. Ha.

Tonight I went for a house cooling party and it was good catching up with people and making new friends. I got home at 1.30 (about an hour ago now) and have spent my time watching Spongebob on telly with a glass of wine. Classy, eh?

Pictures will be up soon. Too much of shit to do before finding time to sit in front of a computer uploading pics.

Alright, off to bed before i pass out.

Love love.

No comments: