Tuesday, May 25, 2010

updates!

Hola,

Not much has been happening in my life. Happy with my new job and finally getting comfortable being around the boss and his forever snarky remarks. Once you get used to him, he's actually quite a cool guy. Just found out today that he has a Felix the Cat tattoo somewhere on his body (I didn't dare ask where).

Ollie is grinding his claws into my leg as I type. He's officially our cat, I don't care who says what. He's mine... I mean... ours.

Potato and bacon soup for dinner tonight!! It's going to be my first venture into soup making so we'll see how that goes.

On that happy note, I shall leave you with a comic piece that kept me laughing for a good 10 minutes. I go through this once a month as I'm sure all you female readers out there do too.


One of my favourite comics to pass the time, www.sinfest.net

Love love!

No comments: