Thursday, May 27, 2010

Gleeture

It has come to my attention that Glee, the most amazing show on the face of the planet thus far, is to some extent TORTURE (Gleeture) to some people. And by some people, I mean my boyfriend.

I have thus come to the awesome conclusion that I can forcefully will my boyfriend to see and/or do things my way by capturing him and sitting on him and singing Glee songs (terribly) in his ear. It is quite awesome and I suggest you all try it if your partner is particularly averse to Glee.

I find that 'Taking Chances';



and "Can't fight this feeling";



does wonders for getting your way. Or maybe if you're in an arguement with your loved one and just cbf fighting anymore.... BREAK INTO SONG! He/she will be so confused that they will probably just laugh....or think you're crazy. Either way, it's better than fighting.

This is #49821 on my "Why I heart Glee" list. What? You don't have one? Shame.

Love love~

No comments: