Friday, February 13, 2009

wishing and hoping and waiting and dreaming!

I.
Am.
So.
Freaking.
Excited!

Brad is coming back home to Melbourne on SUNDAY!

That is soooooooo soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be seeing him in a day and a half. I think... I'm still not too sure what time his flight gets in but oh my god I don't care. If he doesnt email me I will go to the airport at 12 a.m. and wait till he walks out the doors.

I cannot wait to see him. I cannot imagine the feeling I will feel when I have his arms around me and when I finally kiss him again after 4 months. I believe it will surpass pure happiness.
It's little things like holding his hand or having him next to me in bed and feeling his warmth that I miss the most.
Our long talks and our short talks and our big discussions and our little fights are sorely missed.

HURRAY!

1 comment:

Our Renovation Adventures said...

4 months??? where has he been? Poor thing you! Well it won't be long!