Monday, March 05, 2007

whoops!

HeY GUYS!


sorry for the super long slow update. i guess i've just been caught up in being aussified once again. gar!


i've been doing nothing exciting really. I've started uni last week and that was.... OK. it was good seeing everyone again. I remembered how much i hated uni last year... but then i remembered how much shit everybody is going through to put me through uni this year. so i deal.


i started work as well and that was better than i expected it to be. i definitely did not miss a few people though.... grrr... and there was this new girl there who worked at the Australian Open so she thought that *I* was new. She had the cheek to come up to me and start telling me what to do! I was just like, So how long have you been working here? She goes, Oh yea about 2 months so you can ask me anything if you need help. And i'm like, 2 months eh? Funny that. I've been working here for about 2 years so you can shove your help up your ass.


well... okay. i didnt say the shove up your ass bit but i really wish i did.


In other news, my friend caryn who moved here from malaysia has found a place in Auburn. well i think its auburn cuz its near the station. Its really nice but small but its lovely and the other people who live there are nice too. so shes settled in and i miss seeing her as often as i used to but its ok.. i'll get over it.


Also, my whole house is suffering from the FLU. thanks to my lovely mother... who's birthday is tomorrow so i shall not give her too much of shit.


I'm going to be starting another blog (ANOTHERBLOG?!?! you say). BUT its ok cuz i'm starting this one for my journalism class and its gonna be quite boring cuz i have to write about what i learnt in class or write bout something in the media that has to do with research but i'll put the link up anyway so you guys can read and comment if you want. lol.


ok la... i'll leave you with some piccies.



me and chow on christmas day at my house in kl.
i miss her heaps and i dont think i'll be going back to KL this summer so... *SOB!!!!*
But its ok, hopefully she'll be down in aussie next year and i will get to hang out with her here.
Rad.
Caryn and I the day we went for her Uni enrolment. I had to pretend i was a swinburne student and in the mean time i met one of my ollldddd friends from KL who was also studying at Swinburne. wierd eh? i never got the chance to meet her while i was in kl cuz of time clashes but we bumped into each other here!
anyway, after enrolling, we went to this place near her uni called 'Lucky Coq'. it has the best deals for lunch! $3 pizzas!!!! OMFG so awesome right? so we had a ceaser salad pizza for lunch and then a chocolate pizza for dessert. lovely dovely..... *drool*
BONUS: At lucky coq, the bartender guy looked like Wentworth Miller from Prison Break. omg so hot can die!!! i tried snapping a pic of him sneakily with my phone but it didnt work. *sob*
Jordan darling and me at his brothers surprise birthday party.
Woo!
Love you darlingggggg.
Me.
Yea needs no other explanation.
LOVE YOU!!!
jo

No comments: