Friday, February 19, 2010

Success in every way

Day 9

Unfailed fried noodles

So, this is my dinner that I cooked tonight. Turned out good!! Pretty simple dish to put together though but I'm proud it didn't get ruined like the last one. Fried vermicelli noodles with black sauce, chinese sausage, capsicum, brocolli, onions and garlic topped with dried shallots. Nyum nyum!

Also, I went for another interview today. Turns out it's for a supervising position at a really nice cafe. I think I got it because he asked me to come back next week for shifts and got reallllyyyy in depth into the role the supervisor would be playing. If I take the job it would be my first REAL job with like... a yearly salary to it and everything. Unfortunately, because I'm serious about going back to university mid year, I can't take the job because he wants someone who can be committed to full time hours for a long time and not just 6 months. Very bad luck. On the upnote, it's nice to know that I can be considered to take on a superviser role.
*insert grin here*

No comments: