Thursday, February 18, 2010

Qu'ils mangent de la brioche!

Day 8

 
Cake shop!

I got the job! I now work at a cute, quirky little cake shop owned by a family. It's really nice because the daughter who's 19, her mum (who owns the shop) and her mum's mum (or grandmother) all work there. There's also little crosses scattered around the shop, like in the cash drawer and in the cupboard where we keep our bags. It's pretty sweet actually. 
Hopefully I get another job closer to home because right now I have to travel an hour to get to work which is a little bit of a hike. For now I'm only working 3 days a week which will soon be moved up to 4 days.
Me? Selling cakes and eating it too?
Amazing.

Love love!

1 comment:

Our Renovation Adventures said...

Congratulations Jo! Hope you enjoy what you do!