Wednesday, April 11, 2007

warning: goriness ahead

Hi!


its been a while hasnt it? i've just been soooo lazy to update... and not much has happened since i really updated.


I'm on holidays now...but that doesnt mean shit.... it just means that i have to finsh two
assignments by monday! fuckkkkk!!!!
other than that... i worked. Hopefully i'll be going shoppin w my caryn on saturday or friday... not too sure yet. maybe go out drinking friday night then shoppin saturday? then i have to go to work... bah!
ANYHOO!!! it was easter weekend last weekend... and i worked.
the most interesting that happened to me was that i became crippled.... just outside the church doors. i slipped and i really cut up my knee and my toe... and there was blood flying everywhere! it was like a scene from a tarantino movie....... (ok la maybe not that bad but you know i'm a drama queen rite?) BUT IT DID HURT LIKE A BITCH!!!
and... did i see any good samaritans running to my aid?
A BIG FUCKIN NO!
stupid hypocrites.
anyway... here are my war wounds.

love much,

jo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!