Thursday, November 02, 2006

ramblings

you know... i have 33 days till i get back to malaysia.

33 days before i can see my family and friends.
33 days before i can smell the lovely malaysian air.
33 days before i can start eating malaysian food and slowly progressing to becoming a giantess.
33 days before i can catch up with OLLLLDDDD friends.
33 days before i can shop my lil heart out.
33 days before i can eat my butter prawn indo mee. *drool*

so as soon as my exam is over next week, i shall be using my free 2 week pass to the gym. i shall be going to the gym every fuckin day for 2 weeks for at LEAST 2 hours a day.

i know i know... its a bit crazy and unrealistic. but screw you guys! lol!

I CAN DO IT!!

and i will do it. i've already started cutting down my food intakes by half. poor belly is groaning and moaning for more food... stupid belly. LISTEN TO YOUR MASTER! I SAY NO FOOD! *growl*

oh my god. i have 2 assignments due tmrw and i have not finished them yet. so fuckin screwed can die.

-_-'

FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you know? i just wanna give up on the whole stupid idea of university. seriously. i have a fuckin diploma. i can just start working now. i dont want to do uni anymore. i feel bad for making my mum spend money on me for something i really dont wanna do. i mean, if she wants to spend money on me, buy me a car... not an education.

i dont want an education anymore. sooooooooooo over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11



















gar. SO OVERRR ITTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!


ok... i should go now. if i finish these assignments... i still have a chance of passing.

*sigh*

love,
jo

No comments: