Tuesday, July 17, 2007

lots of random thoughts

my hands are freezing from the cold
it hailed before... unbelievable.
becky, for some bizarre reason, went and stood under the rain/hail... she's a strange one sometimes but i still love her.
pete cooked chicken parmagiana for lunch - with roasted veggies and potatoes... yummy!
i cleaned pete's room.
i talked to my mum... she is not very happy with me... wants to kick me out of my room...
*rolls eyes*
brad and pete are watching some crazy stupid show called 'Painkiller Jane'... i watched 5 mins of it and couldn't take it any longer...
i'm talking to caryn about moving out... maybe i'll move in with pete for a while if mum kicks me out and then stay here until caryn and i find a place to move into together... that would be so fucking brilliant!
i love penguins.
i think i might cut my hair soon... its really cold outside tho so i dont know if thats such a good idea. oh well... we'll see how i feel when the day comes... i might just redye my hair BLACK! it hasnt been black for so so long... even tho the boys here already think that its black... but its NOT ! its RED-ish!
i'm going to watch Architecture in Helsinki tomorrow with pete... that should be exciting... even though i dont know any of their stuff... should probably listen to their CD tonight just to see if i even like them or not... lol
i feel like chocolate... maybe i'll steal pete's car and go get some... yayyy!!!!
righteo then... i'm off to put gloves on. too cold to go on typing bullshit.

love lots,
jo

No comments: