Thursday, January 25, 2007

We're in Singapore!!!

HELLO SINGAPORE!!!!!

I am currently in singapore with my two darling cousins, Sheyna and Jessica. we just arrived like 3 hours ago and now we're just relaxing with glasses of champagne and orange in our hands talking about futures... which is something i would prefere to ignore because i'm the sort of person to ignore my problems then face them...

i have got alot of problems that i would love to ignore... but everybody seems to be loving to put the problems in my face... WHY?!?!? WHYYYYY?!?!?


yes yes... they love me, i know.

so right now ... i have been asked to do a number of things;

1. do some soul searching
2. consider deferring uni and working
3. while working take a night course
4. work work work
5. study but send in articles to newpapers to add to my portfolio
6. DIE!


well... not the last one but i feel like doing just that.

as for what i think of what everybody is saying to me.... i think they are all very good options for me... but... i just dont like being faced with so many choices. i just want someone to tell me what to do... one choice one option and that is the one thing i will do.

*le sigh*

love and kisses from singapore,
jo

No comments: