Friday, October 06, 2006

pictures from the past


you know... i'm so glad i have a digital camera and a computer on which i can store all my photos.

i was just looking through all the photos i have on my computer and i came across photos from like year 12 which even though is only 2 years ago... feels like it was forever ago.

like this one...


this was like the last few days of year 12 where we could come dressed up as anything you like...

obviously i was a pink fairy.

i was gonna go dressed in my PJs cuz i was too lazy to change out of my PJs that i wore to sleep (lol) but then my friend Kat (the one on the far right) called me and told me she was going as a fairy so i was like... wat the heck. might as well.

so i chucked on my pink skirt and top... rummaged through my closet for my wings and crown (which i bought a couple of months before hand) and TADAA!!! pink fairy i am.





and this one...





i think this was just a get together for the girls and we had fun...

L - R - Naomi, Me, Kat, Lu, Emma

yeaa.... we were all really close friends but time changes relationships and i hardly ever talk to them now anymore...



p.s check out my massive pack of smokes!


and... this one is one of my favs.



me and desqi



camwhoring in a photo booth in the city.


i miss her soo muchhh! shes gone to indo but hopefully i'll see her when i go to jakarta next year.



more recent photos that i love to look at areeee...


THE TERRIFIC TRIO!!!

my cousins Jessica and Sheyna.

we were in Penang having a ballerific time early this year... i'm thinking we should do it again this time when i come down too.

Langkawi? or Bali?

mmmm.... cheap alcoholllllll....




gahh... ok i should do stuff now.

like finish my assingments.
and.... get ready for tonight.


meaning... sleep.

love,
jo

No comments: